Bloggers

Saturday, June 24, 2017

About Me:

About Me:


Successful Avon Representative – Here my story Misty Holian/McDonald


Shop Online Today With Me




Misty McDonald has been an Avon Representative since February 14, 2016
I sell as a Promoter. I own Treasure’s and Gift-Basket Boutique (Avon exclusive store and recruiting and training center). I have only recruited 3 team members in 2017 and still working on it. I provide free marketing tips and training to Avon Reps across the country through blog posts and videos at: https://beautybossmisty.blogspot.com/ or at my Boutique Store. My goal is to sell at the Inner Circle level (over $220,000 annually), sell over $75,000 online, and move up to the Senior Executive level by the end of the 2017 cycle. To learn more about Avon or Misty McDonald, visit: http://my1724.avonrepresentative.com


My Avon Story:
I started Selling Avon in February 2016 with the hopes of changing my life around and make some money, meet some new friends and be able to turn my Avon business in a full time career. So far I have only experience just a few perks of Avon and I am still learning and growing with Avon. I finally was able to open “Treasure’s Gift-Baskets Boutique” in June of 2017 and add 3 team members to my team.  So when you join my team we will be growing together new and fresh. I love to share the opportunity with you today..


I am so proud I made the choice to be apart of the Avon Family they have given me plenty of ways to make income, make new friends and be a stay home mom… I love being a Beauty Boss.. As I continue to grow my Avon business and add new friends I will be able to give you more information..  There not to much I can share just yet.. So please subscribe today for more updates on my Avon journey!! I am extremely grateful and bless that Avon is a part of my life. Come join my team today and let share the dream together.



MistyAvonStore



What’s Next??? Stay In Tuned – With Avon and Me Subscribe Today:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Party in Your PJ Weekend Shopping Parties!

 Looking for something to do while doing the laundry or those daily house chores! Come join the FUN every weekend at our weekend Facebook sh...