Bloggers

Monday, September 30, 2019

My Story.... Isn't Over Yet

My Story.... Isn't Over Yet!! 

   Hi There, and welcome to my Legging Cafe Blog! My name is Misty Holian and this I share is a little of my story... What put the spark in this Texas Girl to go for her dreams!!! 


 Come Get To Know Who I Am...


I am a fashion consultant with Legging Girl, I started on February 2018. It was not an easy decision to make as I have been apart of many other direct sales companies in the past. That was not so successful, so I struggle with the decision. A short time had passed and my hour glass was running out! I had only just a few days to finally make my decision to join for FREE or Paid the membership. I was doing laundry and the voice keep telling me do it, what do you have to loose (it is FREE to join) It was like hearing voice in my head all day long just do it! So I did it! Thank You Jesus! I did it took the leap...  

Boy am I glad I did! True I have hit a few bumps in the road who don't when running there own online business! But I have not gave up and still I am not going to give up. My success is still in progress as I start my new journey down this new journey... Taking baby steps to the goal line..! 

Today one year since I started Legging Girl my team is growing ( 25 now on my team ) I'm growing, my sells are getting better I have and continue to grow with the help of the man up above! I have grown and learn things about myself, I have learn to love myself and help others succeed in there dreams.. I have met amazing people and have made tons of friends that have motivated, encourage and support me all the way! 

Legging Girl has truly changed my life and continue to change my life! My story is not over my story is just begging my friends! So please join my blog and let me show you my passion "Leggings" 

I promise to share on my blog what legging we have, what's new,  Freebie Friday ( really don't want to miss this ), discount codes, what's new and so much more join me.... Please don't be shy share me with your friends and family... 

God Is Not Done With Me.....  

I will not give up I will truly and hopefully fulfill my dreams to one day open of my own Legging Cafe and truly blessed those that are around me.....  SO Dream Big and Reach for the stars!! 


Would you Like To Start Your Own Legging Girl Business Click Here? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Party in Your PJ Weekend Shopping Parties!

 Looking for something to do while doing the laundry or those daily house chores! Come join the FUN every weekend at our weekend Facebook sh...